Freestyle scooter blunt Complete Prodigy S8-Jade
Blunt have just released their new S8 version of the amazing Prodigy stunt scooter one of the most sold complete in the market.
The Blunt Prodigy S8 freestyle scooter has never been so well equipped!
The Prodigy S8 has only luxury components, it has nothing to envy most high-end scooters, while maintaining a weight, stability and dimensions suitable for practitioners seeking a scooter to evolve in the sport .
Full of surprises :
Indeed, the Prodigy 2020 is equipped with the brand new 120mm GAP wheels.
In addition, its tray is perforated on the underside for weight gain.
The best of the best, she inherits the mythical handlebars of the great rider Flavio Pesenti, The Reaper Bar V2.
The small Twin necklace of the brand, well known by the riders for its solidity completes this exceptional setup.
The Prodigy Sunt Scooter has been aimed to intermediate rider who is looking to progress fast.
Here all the details:
- Deck: New Deck Prodigy 495mmx120mm aluminum 6061, head tube angle 82.5, compatible with wheels up to 125mm in diameter and up to 30mm thick,
- Bar: Reaper V2 – Flavio Pesenti- 620mm x 540mm
- Clamp: 2 pts Twin with Screw M6 – 34,9mm (double size without shim)
- Headset: integrated
- Wheels: GAP Core, diameter: 120mm, width 24mm, density 86A ABEC9 bearings,
- Fork: Blunt Prodigy V2 Alu Forged 1 piece, compatible with wheels up to 125mm in diameter and up to 30mm thick
- Compression: IHC (HIC, for fork 31.8mm)
- Brake: Nylon with steel insert
- Weight: 3500g